RCC Course Photo

The formation of the Rhinelander Country Club was initiated by a group of about 50 progressive business men in the city in 1923. Their vision was to construct a premier golf course in Rhinelander, Wisconsin which would afford pleasure not only to city and the members of the club, but also would serve as a drawing card for tourists.

The group contracted the services of a golf course expert from Chicago; and under his guidance, they selected a location approximately 1 mile north of the city on 70 acres with suitable topographical formation for a golf course and virtually surrounded by the waters of the Wisconsin River.

Play began on the course during the summer of 1924 with a total membership of 82.

 



Rhinelander Country Club 1699 Eagle St. P.O. Box 307 Rhinelander, WI 54501
Phone: 715-365-3200   E-Mail: info@rhinelandercountryclub.com 
Click here to view our Privacy Policy.